Monday, February 9, 2009

My Stars are Crossed?

I am by no means an expert on astrology. As a matter of fact, I can say with certainty that I know almost nothing about it. So that makes what I'm about to say have even more weight. I think that the stars alignment has a bearing on my life. It's a subtle thing, but I notice like a couple times a year that I'm not very popular among the small group of people that I know. The response to me runs the gamut from mild hostility to ennui. This phenomenon lasts around a month and then passes. I wish I knew more about astrology so I could understand what is happening to make this occur.

This time it started about a week ago so I have 2 - 3 weeks left of it. I notice it online as I get utterly ignored, my comments are disregarded too. In the physical world, I notice it because I work at an information systems helpdesk. If you ever want to get a taste of how shitty people can act, work a helpdesk phone. Usually the majority of people are very nice, with buttholes interspersed. But, right now I notice even people who are always nice being rude or snide. Mostly to me.

I don't want to sound like a whiner, cause I really don't care too much about the poopy attitudes cause I know it'll pass soon. I was just curious to know why this happens to me.

I did a search online, trying to find the most dumbed down explanation I could. I searched my horoscope and this is the first one I came across, so I think I'm on to something:

"The powerful Full Moon Eclipse in your sign can explode onto the scene, stressing your relationships and temporarily turning your life upside down. You know what you want now and if anyone inadvertently stands in your way, you could prematurely go on the offense without even realizing what you have done. Keep in mind that you don't have to express every little thing you feel."

So, it's not all in my mind! At least now I know not to confront anyone or bitch about it. I believe I will have to do some in depth research to even touch the surface of what is going on here. I'll keep you posted as to what I find. For now, I can take comfort in the fact that my dog loves me no matter what.

2 comments:

Peg's Thoughts said...

I would leave you a message, but I am too busy ignoring you! :) LOL I hope I am not someone you are referring to. egads. I try hard to respond I promise I do!!!!!
Love ya,
Me
p.s. see I even read your blogs!!

Ailora Blue said...

I was emailed this comment and replied to the email. Did you get that? I didn't mean for it to seem like I didn't respond to your comment. I did, only in email :)